You do not have to apply to attend the workshop. To apply for the competition, your application must be received by us no later than 15 December 2011. Please send to:
Dutch Harp Festival
3552 EX Utrecht
Or by e-mail, received by us no later than 15 December 2011 12:00 p.m., to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application sent by mail or e-mail must include the following:
- An anonymous version of the submitted composition in the form of a score;
- In the case of students, a written approval of the teacher;
- A curriculum vitae;
- A copy of the Candidate’s ID or passport;
- A photograph, suitable for reproduction in the programme book, and one publicity photo (both in colour, minimum resolution 300 dpi), preferably by e-mail as a JPEG file;
- A declaration signed and dated by the Candidate, stating that the submitted composition has been written by the Candidate specially for the Contest and that it has not been published or (partially) performed.